There are some must know facts about Philip that everyone simply has to know upon meeting him.
- Philip is super friendly. He will greet you with a smile and laugh at your jokes (even if he does’t totally get them).
- He will likely flirt with you and tell you you’re beautiful or handsome. (Don’t be embarrassed by this)
- If you take something out and leave it out, you will spend the next several days looking for it. His cleanliness can get overbearing at times.
- Halloween is the God send of holidays in our household. We prepare for it a month in advance and probably have more motion censored Halloween trinkets than any person on our block.
- I am 5 years older than Philip and our younger sister is away at collage. When he misses her, he can get pretty cranky.
- Pranks are a constant in our household. Our mother is always picking up little “pranks” from the dollar store.
- Phil loves to workout! He goes to the gym frequently after school with our Dad. (That’s their “male bonding” time)
- Philip does the work program through school, and he works at Planet fitness and a senior center.
- He loves to bowl. He bowls on a league through Lagrange Challenger Bowling and has been doing it for a few years now.
- No matter the difficulties Philip (and us) face, he’s still just a 17 year old boy and everything that accompanies that.
It’s a wild ride with my little brother and everyday serves a different challenge, but everyday we get a different reward.